Sunday, May 17, 2009

fine


We are doing well these days.

No real revelations or epiphanies or even noteworthy news that I feel compelled beyond control to post. We are just...well. So I have been a little lax on the blogging lately.

And you know, I don't even feel guilty.

Right now we are having a great time visiting with my parents for my dad's birthday. 
About a month ago, Joey became the janitor of our church and quit the YMCA. He loves it.
Our best friends are currently in Alaska on the trip of their dreams.
The Lakers just advanced to round 3 of the NBA playoffs.
Rosy is still cute as ever.
We just signed another year long lease at our apartment so we will be staying put for awhile making this home the one I've lived at the longest in 7 years.
Joey and I love each other and our life together. We also love our church and family.

So yeah, pretty standard stuff. 
Life is good.  

1 comment:

Justine said...

i'm real glad to hear it.