Sunday, September 28, 2008

too fast

Time goes by way too fast for me these days. 

I realize that it has been 19 days since my last entry. I have tried to stay on top of blogging which I was doing good at for awhile. But then I lost it. It was inevitable. I blame the lack of camera. Taking new pictures always gets me motivated to tell the stories behind them. Even a picture of a bowl of ramen noodles would have a VERY significant correlation to our lives these days. I know it is just awful for you but hey, they are 20 cents a bag and quite tasty with some lemon and Tapatio. Sorry mom, I can feel your growing disappointment with each word that I type. 

Joey and I have been out of the House of Doom and living by ourselves in Garden Grove for 5 whole months now. 

It is going to be October in 3 days.

I will be turning 26 in 30 days. Yikes! 
Everyone new that I meet still thinks I look 18 or younger. The cashier in Smart & Final asked me the other day, "So, no school today?" to which I replied, "Oh, no more school for me these days." He then said, "Ah, out of high school and on to bigger things eh?" He was of course stunned when I said that I was out of college and married. "Wow...you got married young" was all he could manage. Arg.

Speaking of which, Joey and I will be celebrating 3 years of marriage this Wednesday the first.

Time goes so fast.

I wish I had a camera.
(Where on earth could it have gone?!!)





San Francisco Zoo - September 2006

No comments: