Thursday, January 15, 2009

highlights of 2009 thus far...


So far these are the glory days , the mental-picture Kodak moments, the after show highlight reels of 2009:

  • We received a camera from my parents for Christmas (bless them!) with which we have snapping photos like crazy, mostly of Rosy. Ok, ok. I know that was 2008, but that was momentous enough to spill over into 2009.
  • I participated in my first ever Epiphany celebration thanks to Buzzy & Bethy Enniss. 
  • I received my first Epiphany gift: a mini computer monitor squeegee courtesy of Buzzy and the Pool Route Pros.
  • Took an evening stroll with my husband and doggie around the neighborhood.
  • Ate at Outback Steakhouse for the first time.
  • Wore a pink shirt by choice for the first time ever because it has a picture of a bear saying "Rawr" on it. Thank you Brian Smith.
  • Started initiating 'hello's with cashiers at stores instead of waiting for them to say it to me first.
  • This Sunday Joey will begin his first week teaching our church's 7th-9th graders. He is now the leader of that group on Sundays.
  • We had our first Friend-zy with our old housemates and our friend Justine. (Friend-zy = getting together to watch Friends)
  • Had some post-holiday fun & feasting at our house with Nate, Casey & Kip while watching A Christmas Story
  • We are going to a Clippers game this Saturday with a friend of Joey's from YMCA for free.
  • I actually posted a blog. Woohoo!





Our house all dressed up.






Visiting with my parents for Christmas.




Hanging out with House of Doom





At home.


So far the year is looking up.

No comments: